Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Sunday, July 30, 2006
First time teacher
There should be a friendly at 8pm but I have to pass because of my commitment for the first aid class. I tried to be punctual for my first class but the rainy day made my head sleepy. I woke at 7.30pm and after a prolonged toilet business, I found myself rushing to the class. Abg. Salihin, my class trainer sms-ed me, telling that I have to handle the class first as he will be late for the evening. What the hell? What am I suppose to do? He told me to conduct an introduction to the course and doing the ice-fucking-breaking session. As I reached the venue, I was seriously panicked after finding that the class is fucking locked. Thankfully a very demure and piety girl with a giant tudung had the initiative to find the lock from a 'janitor' who was too lazy sitting on his lazy ass in his office. I started the class with introduction of myself, some bullshit about the class, what they have to expect, bla bla bla. Ans Kidin, an ARC comrade is in the class too, making my life a fucking miserable. I tried to keep my cool, and Salihin eventually showed up. What a relief.

As I was sitting in front of the class, I tried to be as cool as possible since some of the girls are quite 'fuckable'. Although it felt like forever, I must say that Salihin is quite a speaker. He manage to pull people's attention with his witty jokes and sometimes bland seriousness. And I was doing my best to look cool (hell, shit yeah!)

The tense class finally over, and on my way to the room I called Abe, and found out that the fucker was at Pudu, on his way home. Shit, what am I suppose to do tonight? Then I remembered that the friendly is still probably on, so I headed to the turf. The team manage to whip the sorry ass of the Felda players 4-0. After that me and Aji hit some balss until we bored, and I joined the group for the post-game bullshits. And I was introduced to the new players as the super-senior who make everyone laugh-how true!

Upon arriving at my crib, my love called me. We talked about nothing (I was so bored, I almost sleep with handphone still dangling over my ear). After that I sms-ed Burnash, talk about nothing, again, until I think I made him made by my remarks and he stop replying. WTF? Then I fell asleep.

At 6 something, my girlfriend called me, to wake me up to be precise, but I continued sleeping until 7am when my handphone alarm blared those ear peircing ringing. After shower, I went straight to the class, the same venue as yesterday, and guess what, the room is still goddamn locked. The janitor was not in his stupid office, so I had to find another venue. After I found one, Abg.Rofizi (PG) told me to buy some marker pen as he forgot to bring one. Like a slave, I get my ass to the kiosk but the shop was still closed. Before returning to the class, I get myself a drink first before taking a long detour to the class. The class seems longer than yesterday's, and PG was quite boring, and I almost fell asleep right there, in front of the class. I used my strategy as yesterday, to look somewhat cool and mysterious - yeah right!

2 long hours later the class ended, and I went straight back to my room to catch 40 winks. It turned out to be a 6 hours 40 winks, and after prayer, I catched another 40 fucking winks. I woke up, thinking what the hell to do, and then I called Zam, and decided to stay there for the rest of the weekend. After maghrib, I went for dinner and the indeonesian makcik charged me $4.50 for a bowl of mee hoon soup, which is fucking pricey!

I went to Zam's at 8.30pm by train and arrived there finding he has some other visitors, some pre-pubecent kids trying too be older. The Akademi Fantasia was on, but I did not really watch it as the show kinda gay. Later I followed him to pick his friends at Marriot Hotel. Before that I heard some people quarelling outside. I think it's kinda big, because the high-pitched woman voice screaming and shouting bloody murder. That bitch can scream! After picking his friend, we went to Bukit Bintang for a drink and the here we are at the cyber cafe, in the gay-infested area. Cool. Not.

posted at 12:50 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation