Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Thursday, July 27, 2006
I just call to say I love you
Last 2 days ago, I received a missed called from home. I was at shower at the time. Soon as I discover the missed call, I was worried. Did something bad happened? Or did certain letter received? Usually my mother do not call me unless it's an emergency, and I do not call home unless I wanted some money (!). About 10 minutes later, the phone rang again, and it's my mom. I ask her what's up? I was relieved that she just call to say hi. Aww.. how sweet. I was moved actually to hear my mom's voice. Let me just say it's been a while since I last hear her voice. I totally miss my family very much.

Yesterday was quite an ok training day for me. The coach lined up 6 rows of cones, and then 6 players will drible the ball around the cones and hit simultenously to goal, where I was guarding. I was able to clear almost of the ball, and sometimes I clear all the ball. A stray ball hit me on my stomach which awfully hurt like hell, but I just keep my cool. Sha'ban and Paan was at the field, which pumped me up-somebody witness my greatness (yeah, right!).
After maghrib, I went to Abe's and the stupid fucker wasn't there. So I just went to the bed and slept early. This morning the weather is cold, catalizing my laziness to get out of bed. After much hardness I succesfully showered (in cold water), dressed and get my ass to the department. Before I went to the lab, I stopped by at CCAC to collect some letters Mahyar asked me to get. It's the list of students in my class, a total of about 50 students. The class will start this Friday and Saturday.

Dontcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
DOntcha wich your girlfriend was freak like me?
DOntcha?
posted at 10:25 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation