Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Friday, July 28, 2006
LOAN SEASON




I found my wallet was empty, and decided to withdraw same cash at the ATM, only to find a long queue trailing the corridor. The loan season has arrived. It is the time for students to enjoy temporary life of a rich kids, where they will spent their money like there's no tomorrow on new stuffs. After a fucking 30 minutes of waiting, I manage to withdrew my cash and headed to HS cafe to have mutton as lunch, but it was sold out, and I picked chicken, and the service was shit, and I get irritated, and my drink was too much it spills everywhere, and I get angry, and the food taste like shit and I feeling like running amok - but I just let it accumulate deep down for another more suitable moment. After I had lunch, I was 'hollered' by Eimang, sitting with two other girls. He asked me to accompany him for the lunch, which I told him that I had had lucnh a few seconds ago. After much persuation, and the fact that I have not see this sucker for a long time, I agreed. We talked about updates of ourselves. That he has a brother just enrolled here, and his father is in Indonesia so he has to cancel all his plan - the Tahan hiking, the squid fishing; so he can assist his brother to register, bla bla bla. Later his girlfriend called to remind him for the HIV test, which is a new regulation for new couples before they can fuck each other legally. They are marrying in September. We cut short our conversation, and as we parted I whish him good luck for not failing the HIV test. Haha.

The training was as usual, but I must admit that I lost focus. I let go several goals, and I think that Ayap is getting better. I injured my left shulderblade; I overstreched it when I tried to reach a stuck ball on the fence. It hurts like hell. Then the free hitting came and this time I manage stop Ibrahim's hard hitting ball utilizing my unprotected right lower hip, which felt like a bullet just pass through it. I mean, seriously at first it felt like a hot sensation in which seconds later turned into a bloody pain. I proceed my training like a limped one-legged bitch, trying to save the day.

I went to shower, only to discover the black and blue marks on my hip, which still sore like hell. And after that I went to Abe's room. On the way there I called my girlfriend, where she was on her way to her Soca society meeting. I ended the conversation with a promise that I'll call her again later at night (which I didnot) when I reached Abe's. He was showing off his new Levi's and black Bonia pants he just brought at Jaya Jusco this evening. His loan money is surprisingly appear in his account although he shouldn't received it anymore. Lucky bastard. Then we watch Bleach anime in his new removable 40GB harddisk, and went to dinner at 10pm at SImpang with Anas.

There we met Din and his 6 other BMI collegues who were on their way to Bekelah waterfall. Abe passed him a 'flying sheet' with ropes and all. Actually me and Abe were quite seduced on the idea of joining them, but after re-evaluating our commitments this weekends - me and my class, Abe wants to return home; we have to make peace of the thought of letting it go. There'll always be another time. Later we return, and I watched some clips of cool things in Abe's new harddisk like magic clips (Chris Angel, David Blaine), funny video, music videos and others. Abe tried his best to concentrate on his Professional Practice paper he'll be having tomorrow. Later we ate at Highway at 5am where I met Mamang and his friends. One thing though, I think its kinda peculiar that I met many old friends yesterday, Mamang, Pikor, Mahmud and just now Wani. Anyway I slept at 6 and woke up by Azam at 1.30pm which was very late and I do not want to miss the Friday prayer.
posted at 3:16 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation