Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Thursday, August 24, 2006
CONVEST


The dreaded convocation day has come. Every thing about it I can accept, the sudden huge crowd people buzzing everywhere, thousands of verhicle clogging the road, obnoxious graduating ex-students, but 1 thing that bothered me most is the stalls, especially the food stall. You see, to make sure the stall in the convocation fiesta site gain the maximum attention, hence profits, the university has ordered for all college cafeteria to be closed until the fiesta is finally over, which us, the puny students has to walk an extra mile to get there, and fork out above average budget for the pricey foods, which is totally sucks. I hate huge crowds and I hate being watched while I eat. I hate being scammed to buy expensive stuff/food and I hate fighting for eating seats. I hate meeting old mates asking on my updates and I hate listening to their updates. Urghhh... I hate Convest!

Anyway, there's some cool stuff at the convocation week, like drifting competition, Merdeka endurance challenge, funfare and that's about it. It has dawned to me that somehow this years convo week will be suck (note: the IIUM convo has always been suck all these years!). The promotion had only been done a week prior to this event, there's not much headlines making events and heck there was no official website for this year's convo week. There should be much better event but there was not because of the conservative-backward-fake-Islamic-conscious IIUM students and governing body.



But I'm still hoping it turned out to be good carnival. Even shits can turned into a beneficial fertilizers.

By the way, Dr. M will officiate the convo carnival tonight.


And I had reached 100th posts. Good job to me, for spilling out my own personal agenda and secrets to the world. Blackmail me, anyone?
posted at 12:42 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation