Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Dick Tracy
I had not join the team for training for almost 2 weeks, and yesterday the team summoned me for a friendly with the army team. It's not actually the army team, kinda the engineeing army team, and man, they are fast like hell. We were whipped badly. I was the goalkeeper for the first, third and fourth 25-minutes quarter. Acap played as the 2nd quarter g.k and then played as suck ass 'winger'on the final quarter. Somebody please tell him that he sucks badly, and please stick to his day job. But the player who got most of the pang is Conan, the school-boy faced/sized Royal Military College jambu boy. He was like the only junior player that night and what more comfortable way to direct all your shittalk to the lowly junior player cum slave. He get along fine, and accepting our dirty small-penis jokes well with a broad smile and occassionally self defence. After the game, I went to buy a pack of Saat cigarette with Aidil, and had my diner at Ali, where once again I met Conan (or what our coach pet-name for him, Konek). I also found Pidaq, my ex-team mate who are here for the graduation ceremony. We chat dor a couple of minutes, and I invited him to our friendly this Thursday night.

Yesterday, when I was at the Siddiq Kiosk, I overheard, a Pak Arab asking the cashier "Siti Nurhaliza khalas?" (which means, Siti Nurhaliza finished?) Haha, even the Pak Arab know about Siti. Now she is happily married to a man whom another in 3 years will turn 50, with a questioanbly functioning dick. Hope she's happy with that.
posted at 2:16 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation