Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Friday, August 18, 2006
DUMBFUCK BITCHES
I woke up early this morning and had a breakfast before went to the lab. Since Azam is not here (he went to UiTM's sport carnival till Sunday), he left me his bike, full tank fuel. I went to the lab, trying to update things in the blog. After that, around 1pm, I stopped and went to the mosque for the Friday prayer. I stop by at Kedai Chantek, and found Amar, Shida and Sha'ban there. Since it's already raining, Shida rearranged the hand bag's hanger, when suddenly a gust of strong wind blown the hanger down, which I heroically catch it before anything worst could happened. Then I stop by at the kiosk to check out the papers. And the headline of most papers is about 2 dumbfuck actress who having a catfight at a shooting location (wish I was there!).






Slut-faced Nisdawati: 'I was not injured except for bruises on my face and hands'





Ghetto ho' Rita Rudaini, clearly had a mental problem.
Those two dumfuckers, actress Lisdawati ( formerly known as Nisdawati, futurely will be known as Fisdawati) was bitchslapped, hair-pulled, and get her ass dunked into the pool water by small screen slut, Rita Rudiani. It was told that both actresses were filming a low-quality TV drama which they had to do a fight scene, and that Rita get over excited and bitch-slapped Lisdawati for real, and get carried away. Lisdawati woke up the next morning with sore tits neck and a smoky black eye. Being a sore loser, Lisdawati reported the event to the police and penetration investigation is being carried out. If bu-Rita is guilty as charged, she may face a year in jail and compounded $2000. Look who is going to be the lesbian jail ho'! I'd say, just keep them away for good. Both actresses are way pass their expired date (spinster alert!). But both of them are still quite fuckable. Come to daddy!

posted at 2:46 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation