Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Friday, August 25, 2006
Inner Demons
I am actually doing nothing. Just sitting in fron of the computer, typing my blog, spilling anything that across my mind. In front of me, sits a girl whom I totally hate. She's fat, ugly, loud and act like she's hot. Maybe I'm wrong to judge her, because I don't even once talk to her, but some says first impression says it all. One thing though, everytime I sit at my computer, she with the ugly face of her manage to find a seat in the computer opposite of mine, annoying the every particle of my body. If there's no more sane in me, I'll walk to her and slap her face like there's no tomorrow.

Yesterday, the hockey team had a match with Felda team. And we lost 2-1 thanks to me who conceded the 2 goals. I seems can't jive in with the defenders. And one of the Felda's took the ball in the face, and a bleeding nose later, he was sent to the varsity's clinic. After the game while having some cigarettes, suddenly there's fireworks illuminating the cold sky. It was from the convo carnival area, where the officiating ceremony was held. From what I heard, Dr.M whoe supposed to officiate the carnival did not come because (some says) the man is actually banned. I don't know whether it is true, but in recent Malaysia political movements, it's kinda logic. What I can say, what comes around goes around. Me and some of the players (Razi, Aidil, Fuad,Azizi) went to the convest to get something to eat. It was fairly packed. The food stalls was relocated at the far end of the carnival, which I think is the strategy to maximize the profit od the whole carnival, which I think again is kinda genius and sucks at the same time. The nasi goreng ayam that we ordered was salty and the drink was unable to settle my thirst. I excuse my self from the team later and went to search Kedai Chantek's convest stall. There I met Ayam and Ayam jantan (epul), The kelings (Amar and Shida), the newly crowned princess (Umi), The bald (Nazri), The expired bachelor (Eimang) and the joker (minog).

Today I opened the email and found the latepacker's egroup email about the inner turbulance between Pakcik vs Ayam. It is basically the cancelled trip to Kinabalu, where the Latepackers was asked to refund Ayam's $500 air ticket's fare (because she couldn't go at the said date) with some opposition in Pakcik side. The fight turned ugly when finger pointing taken place and old story resurfaced. I guess that's why Apul and Pakcik are no longger friends.
posted at 1:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation