Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Friday, August 11, 2006
Slumber Party
This morning started with a heavy rain. It was so windy, the window shutters go crazy slamming the wall back and forth. I had to pause my dream, shut the window close and surprisingly continued my sleep without losing the plot of my dream. I woke up at 12 something, and get ready to Friday prayer. Sha'ban came knocking and invited me to the mosque, but I had to wait for Amar, who are slow at getting ready. My patience ran out, so I decided to went to the mosque alone. But I de toured to Kak Yam's 'Kedai Chantek', and found Shida, Ada and one unidentified female friend hanging there. Shida told me that their slumber 'underwear' party was interrupted by an uninvited college officer, and some small arguing occured. They, however succesfully made their way out of summons letters, and only had few verbal warning. Sha'ban came later and we talk about the Bekelah trip we're having this weekend. Hope we're going to have tonnes of fun.

The khutbah was about the need of united muslim, for the sake of our overpowered brother's and sister's in the middle east. Since joining them in war is like a suicide pact, all we can do, I think is keep praying for them, and God will help them. Then after prayer, I went to comp lab and chat with my friends, and I unintionally insulted a cocky big-headed self-centered person, which I'm not truly sorry for. Of course the diplomatic and sporting me apologized (although I am not actually), and that stupid lump of meat just keep firing on. Lantak kau lah! Then I had a meeting with my gf at HS cafe, and we talk about nothing. Before parted, she give me some chocolate for the hike later, and the I literally drag her to the 'Kedai Chantek' to introduce her to my ARC friends. After that I once again at comp. lab, and currently shatting with Zam.



Syafitri, a 2 headed baby, born in Indonesia
posted at 4:27 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation