Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Monday, August 28, 2006
A wasted weekend
Oh my god the annoying fat girl is infront of me again. Why don't she just die. Anyway, I'm kinda in a bad mood today, had a little row with Abe this morning, my mum still do not send me the money, I'm cranky and hungry, and the only good thing happened to me is Kevin Zahri replied my YM messages, which is very cool. Kevin is a celebrity health guru, whose blog is in my blogger's list.

Last Friday, I remembered that this week's class is about practicals on the bandages and First Aid kit stuff. So I went to meet Mahyar, in his new office, to get the said items. Outside it was storm like crazy. Right after I went out from Mahyar's office, I saw the whole road in front of the post office turned into like a huge pond of murky water. On my way back, the road was clogged with traffic, which I think caused by the submerged road at the Architecture bend.

I went to the class quite early, and there was nobody there. I went to the janitor's room to get the key for the class, but he said that the key was borrowed by the maintenance personnel. Then after waiting for some time (with Kidin), the tudung labuh girl game and told us that the class was cancelled by Salihin. I didn't know because I left my cellphones at Abe's. DANG IT! So as I was hungry, I walk alone to the convo carnival.






Gweneth, Gwenealth, DAMN!, Gwyneth Paltrow looks like a surfing granny

I went straight to Kedai Chantek where I found the usual monkeys hanging around. Five minutes there, and I'm feeling bored, so I followed Yati and Ijam to the center stage (they said there'll be some performance by lil kids). Since the performance was yet to start, I grab some drink at the nearest stall, where I met my girlfriend. We ended up enjoying the performance together. There was a surprise for the performance as 2 of the 7-8 years old kid fell down from the stage. It was quite a commotion. But everything is OK and the show went on as planned. I must say that the kids did put up a great show.






ROYAL AFFAIR: Tengku Amalin walking off the stage after
receiving her scroll from the Sultan of Pahang at the convocation
ceremony at IIUM in Selangor yesterday.(click
here for news)

After that, we walk around the carnival, looking something to eat. There my gf showed me my doppleganger, which I thought eerily do resemble me. Very freaky! After 3 rounds of walking around (literally) the place, all I did brought was a burger and a fried bread, and a drink. We ate at Kedai Chantek. After that I ushered my girlfriend to the bus station and I return to the shop. There, more chatting and social slutting happened and after helping closing down the shop, we went home.

On Saturday, I woke up at 8 something, and without shower, I went to the FA class, where some of the students were already there. PG wasn't there, so I started the lectures without him. As it was just practicals, it was quite easy. We had some fun with the bandages, and a girl snapped a picture of me bandaging my chest. We just laughed it off.

After the class, I went back to my room to continue my previously disturbed sleep. I woke up around 7pm, and after prayer, I went to Abe's room. I watch The Art of War and Shrek II. The next day I watch another 3 movies, Dances With Wolves, Blade II and Men in Black. This morning I watched Spirited Away. I'd watched the movie some times ago. It was about a girl, in a quest to find the elixir to undo her parents pig-mutation, had to face a weird and scary world of spirits and witchcrafts. The characters of the spirits in the movie mirrored the nightmares I had during my childhood. They're so freaky!

Tomorrow I planned to see Dr.R to once and for all face my fate. Sigh...
posted at 3:26 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation