Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Enigma


Yesterday was a very sleepy day for me. I slept most of the day. I planned to go to the CCAC to get the attendance list for all sections for FA class for level 1 and 2 but it all went down to ashes as I slept like the whole day. I woke up at 3pm because I suppose to play for KL league at the night. We depart at around 6pm and went on playing the game at 7pm. Needless to say, we won the game with 4-2 final score against Enigma team. Wan came and played for us, giving us an advantage in the defence line. After the game, we went for dinner at Amjal Restaurant located opposite the stadium with the bus driver Abg. Bidin. On our way back, he was so engaged with a must be engaging conversation with Ezad, he forgot to switch on the radio. It was ok since everyone of us was tired, so everyone tried to catch 40 winks, but we couldn't. Since the radio was not switch on, the sing-along of lame old malay rock song routine was changed into hillarious chatting about the sissy bitches in our varsity. Man, we rocked the bus.





Positive energy please come to me
Late at night, I went to the CC to update my blog (I slept the whole day remember), and my old Dubai friend, Talal was online. We catch up with our updates. He apparently is in USA doing some course. He promised me to help me with something. Hope blooming...
posted at 4:49 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation