Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Friday, September 22, 2006
This Person
Currently I am at the nearly empty computer lab sitting in between 2 arab girls who anyoyingly talking loud in arabic, and spitting saliva all over me. I just realized that arabic is a wierd language with some word pronounced and sounded like words you uttered when someone is choking you. And it is also like the hardest language in the universe. I took arabic as side subject during my school days, and my PMR turned out with 8 A's and 1 C, the C being the arabic course.

I just came back from the tren station, where I found out that there are so many students are heading home today. Maybe its because they wanted to spend the first day of fasting (scheduled this Sunday) with their family. I can't go home since I have the commitment with FA classes. On my way home, I saw this one person who really caught my total attention. This person is so beautiful and everytime I looked at this person, I felt a total peace in my mind. It's like a crush. This person's body made my blood boiling with desire. The perfect speciment of human species. If I was an alien, I will abduct this person and keep this person inside a giant jar, so I can see this person everyday. I totally hope that I will see this person again.





posted at 3:44 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation