Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Monday, October 02, 2006
Girlfriend Affair
Yesterday when I was watching the football game, my gf text-ed me. I kinda know that she means war because I had not call/text her like since 1 week ago. So lo and behold, I did read her text and it always kinda hurt me inside whenever she say mean things.

So to all women/girlfriends/gay lovers out there, this is a simple wish that us men want you people to understand. Us, men, don't like to be reminded on how things are going through hurtful words. It make us, men, hurt (yes men do have heart and feeling) and want to kill whatever moving object that's near us. Do not nag us about the same thing over and over again because in case you and your pretty head failed to notice, we do have memory and we know what to do, it just we're waiting for the suitable time. And the last thing, do not ever, EVER, break our heart because we men do not have any reservation to break your leg.

You know what I did, in response to her text. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Let her drown in her self-created paranoia.

Exacly a week ago, through a friend I came to realize that my roomate A has severe all ties with his longtime gf S. The day before that I notice that they had an argument over the phone which I didn't plan to interfere. So the next thing I know, S returned all stuff A had given to her.

Actually I think that A is cheating on S with another girl, G. I read his phone text secretly (I can't help it, I'm a busy-muthafucka-body), and found many text messages exchanged between them. I suspected that after several years being together A is growing tired of S. To be honest S is not your tipical good looking girl. And we, A's friends, has been parading our beautiful gfs infront of him, which maybe making him kinda jealous and think that he too can get a beautiful gf like us. So it is unevitable for him too prowl for a new prettier gf. I have yet to see his new bitch. What can I say, it's in our gene.

However, I still mantain my relationship with both sides, and choose not to interfere by not dwelling into the issue whenever we're together.

Last week, me and my gf had an argument because she saw the 'pic' in my friendster page. I explained what's the picture all about, and I let her think by herself. Please remember, when I say I love you, I mean it. I love ONLY you. Stop nagging about it.






The said picture







Bet she does not see this yet.
posted at 5:10 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation