Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Saturday, December 23, 2006
WATER WATER EVERYWHERE
Yet another unproductive week cumming coming from this headless fucktard (me). I never thought that working will be this tiresome. After the office hours I usually found myself void of any energy left and usually I ended waking in the middle of the night dazed with confusion and hungry. The trips to the hockey field seems like a far pilgrimage journey, so these days I usually skip training.

My hometown is officially the new New Orleans. Everything went Venice when flood submerge almost the whole state thanks to heavy downpour that seems lasts forever. Several places like in Segamat and Kota Tinggi was unreachable by land trasportation because the flood had all main roads under thier control. Even flood goes mafia.






DESPERATE RESCUE: Kota Tinggi residents being evacuated after their home was flooded following heavy rains in Johor.
My house was unsurprisingly flooded, but it's kinda dramatic this year around becoz the whole community had to be evacuated since everything was submerge up to the roof. The last time I called, my family had returned to our home, and the tedious washing works had to be done. For now they slept on the free mats thanks to the relief works, and I'm sure that the whole place is quiet during the day and night because all electrical appliances went kaput, and the TV sets will be converted to a pretty aquarium (those with plasmas, will get an additional shiny coffee table). I guess Courts Mammonth's year end sale will be a huge party.

However, I think entertainment is the last thing on their mind because I'm quite sure the food supply is depleting exponentially. Cholera will be at rage as well as the aedes gang. I'm sure praying for their safety and health.

Apparently the weather center (or whatever) said that the heavy rain is a phenomenon happened in every 100 years. Yeah, a very big thank you for that information and your ineffectiveness to warn us about that BEFORE the major flood HAPPENS. We are so pleased to learn that our tax money is being used to pay your Carribean vacations, and those computers you play solitaire with. Malaysia Boleh!

For now there's nothing much can be done, except for lending a helping hand to those who needed it. Flood is a bitch!

Labels: ,

posted at 4:38 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation