Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Monday, December 11, 2006
work me out
My life right now is like a f'ing roller coaster. It's been up-ing and down-ing so fast, it scares the shit out of me. I'm tottaly numb from any emotion, fatigue almost everytime and it looks like I'm fucked.

I've been accepted to work at College 7 as an officer in a full time basis and yet until now I'm not sure what my status are. Am I the university staff, or am I being punk'd. The work generally boring, with nothing so far but sitting and lazying around the sofa set at the office. I have a friend that works in the same office with me, only he worked there for quite a long time before me (obviously) and I kinda sense the overprotective-ness from him. It's seems like he think that I'm stealing his job and all his glory, and guess what, hell yeah I am!

So far everything's great, but I kinda don't know on what to espect. I don't even know it I'll stick to this job long enough.

Hockey. Well I'm starting to get the 'hockey burnout'. Sometimes I felt that I'm kinda kidding myself. This ain't go no where. But at the same time, what else could I do. Sometimes last week I had a spiritual breakdown, which I was feeling like shit and totally could not focus on anything. I think I should stop being a whining pussy, and grab life by the balls.

Labels:

posted at 1:33 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation