Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Thursday, September 13, 2007
I wish somebody love me like this (II)...

Albert Reilly (21) never woke up after telling his girlfriend that he felt unwell before going to bed


From Albert's girlfriend's myspace -


"I fucking woke up, went to wrap my arms around my fiance, and something stopped me. i opened my eyes, to look up at his blue eyes looking down on me. the shade of his eyes matched the color of his lips. i put my hand on his head, his skin was cold. my heart instantly broke. i felt myself swell up inside. i thought i was going to be sick. the night before, on the way up to bed he told me " i love you my babygirl, i hope i get to wake up to see your beautiful face tomorrow" i said albert stop it baby your fine. we layed down, and the whole time he just kept repeating himself, "im going to die. i dont feel good. i love you babygirl. i dont want to leave you on bad terms, your my babygirl & i love you." i just calmly said back 'baby it will be okay, your gonna wake up tomorrow and be fine'. i didnt think he was actually telling me the truth. hes my fucking superman, and superman NEVER dies. im his kryptanite, im the only thing that can make him weak. i will wait forever for him. i need his body next to mine, his arms around me. his lips kissing mine. i need him now, and ill need him forever. my angel, my superman, my everything. "

Labels: ,

posted at 9:18 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation