Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Imagined Conversations & Actual Conversations
Imagined
ME: Jeff?
GUY I KIND OF DATED MANY YEARS AGO: Hey Mindy!
ME: How are you? Long time no see.
GIKODMYA: I know! I’m good. You still doing the comedy thing?
ME: Yeah, you still doing the investment banking thing?
GIKODMYA: Yup. (he orders his coffee from the barista) Do you want something? My treat.
ME: Yeah. Latte, skim milk, a little vanilla. Thanks!
GIKODMYA: Well it’s the least I could do after the way I treated you. I was such as asshole.
ME: Whatever, it was soo long ago.
GIKODMYA: You look great by the way.
ME: Thanks! (I take my free coffee) Well good to see you.
GIKODMYA: You too. (he watches me walk away with a wistful one-that-got-away type look)

Actual
ME: Jeff?
GIKODMYA: Yeah?
ME: Hi.
GIKODMYA: Hi.
ME: How are you? Long time no see.
GIKODMYA: Uh, yeah. Right. Long time.
ME: You have no idea who I am.
GIKODMYA: No I know who you are. I just didn’t recognize you at first because…you changed you hair.
ME: Yeah, it used to be blonde.
GIKODMYA: Right!
ME: No, I was never blonde. (awkward silence) It’s Mindy.
GIKODMYA: Oh, Mindy! Oh my god! Hi! Right, Mindy. Hi!
ME: You still have no idea who I am. (he shakes his head) Okay… forget it, this is really awkward.
GIKODMYA: Oh. Oh wait, did we hook up?
ME: Yeah.
GIKODMYA: New Years? 2005?
ME: No.
GIKODMYA: Oh.
ME: It was ongoing.
GIKODMYA: Oh.
ME: For about three months.
GIKODMYA: Oh.
ME: And then you told me you were too busy with work to date.
GIKODMYA: Oh
ME: And then you drunk dialed me numerous times afterwards asking me for “late night bjs”
GIKODMYA: Wow, that’s really lame.
ME: Yeah.
GIKODMYA: Did you ever come over?
ME: No.
GIKODMYA: Oh. (an awkwardly awkward silence) Well nice to see you Mandy.

_________________________________

Imagined
HOT MUSCULAR ISRAELI LOCKSMITH INSTALLING MY DEADBOLT: So you live here alone?
ME: No.
HMILIMD: You live with roommate?
ME: No, boyfriend.
HMILIMD: Oh, that’s too bad. You are hot.
ME: Oh, thank you. ( I cast my eyes down as if he’s embarrassing me)
HMILIMD: I want to stop screwing in this bolt and screw you right here on your sofa.
ME: I’m sorry I’m can’t. I’m spoken for.
HMILIMD: But I must have you NOW.
ME: No, you have to control yourself! Please, put your shirt back on!
HMILIMD: I beg you, if you won’t let me screw you on your sofa right now, then at least let me install this lock for you without wearing a shirt.
ME: Okay, I guess that’s fair.

Actual
HMILIMD: So you live here alone?
ME: No.
HMILIMD: You live with roommate?
ME: No, boyfriend.
HMILIMD: Me too.

___________________________________

Imagined
ME: Good morning!
BOYFRIEND: Good morning! I’m so glad we set the alarm early so I could pleasure you before I have to go to work.
ME: Me too! And isn’t it great that we both got a full 8 hours of sleep and are feeling refreshed and energized.
BOYFRIEND: Yeah!
ME: (lots of orgasms later) Uh oh, looks like we’re both going to be late today.
BOYFRIEND: Oh well. One more time?
ME: Sure!

Actual
ME: Uhhhh, turn it off!
BOYFRIEND: You.
ME: No, you.
BOYFRIEND: You’re closer.
ME: Fine!
BOYFRIEND: Why is it going off now?
ME: We set it early.
BOYFRIEND: Oh, right. You wanna? Or you wanna sleep?
ME: Okay, yeah, okay.
BOYFRIEND: Wake up.
ME: You wake up.
BOYFRIEND: I’m up.
ME: Me too.
BOYFRIEND: Okay, roll over to me.
ME: No, you roll over to me.
BOYFRIEND: No, you roll over to me.
ME: Okay. (he farts) Ewww, not under the covers!
BOYFRIEND: It’s that Indian food we had. (I fart) Aw, come on!
ME: You did it first!
BOYFRIEND: Well yours smells.
ME: Does not! Yours smells.
BOYFRIEND: Well let’s wait until the smells go away.
ME: Okay. (10 seconds later) Uh, it smells!
BOYFRIEND: I’m resetting the alarm.
ME: Okay. (we both go back to sleep.)

Labels:

posted at 9:37 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation