Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Monday, September 10, 2007
Open Source
I have tonnes of work to do and yet I only do one thing I love to do
My hobby
Killing time
by watching movies






High School Musical 2




I watched it alone coz God forbid if anyone saw me watch this flick, they'd call me gay, and blackmail me, and this will hunt me for the rest of my life. I kinda puked in my mouth while watching this movie coz it's full of cliches, and bullshit, and you can see what's going to happen like a mile away. Everytime I see Vanessa Hudgens, I kept seeing her naked picture in my head. And I hate that Corbin Bleu guy. His hair is distracting, and he's too perky for a guy, and he act like he's a jock, and I'm like oh really? You are a jock, Mr. Corbin? More like a fag to me!




Antitrust





Like the movie's mantra, knowledge belongs to the people; I downloaded the movie at divxtube.ca. The movie came out when I'm still studying. So it's kinda 'down the memory lane' thing. Its about a bunch of geek who are working in some code, and then one of them is hired by the major software company, and when random computer programmers turned up dead, the hero (Ryan Phillipe) tries to oust the villain (turned up to be the company's CEO) coz one of the dead programmer was his buddy, and (spoiler ahead) finally he manage to do so, and made the codes open source. The hero looks nothing like a geek, and the villain (Tim Robbin) looks like a buffed up Bill Gates. Come to think about it, perhaps this movie is based on Linux programme? I mean like who knows?

Labels:

posted at 12:23 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation