Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Saturday, September 01, 2007
Sewell & Marbury Global Markets and Investment Banking Groups: The Repost


Sewell & Marbury
Global Markets and Investment Banking Groups
So what's up with the title you might ask... well I just watched the final trilogy of the Bourne series, Bourne Ultimatum, and it is an awesome flick. Still sticking with the amnesia thing. it doesn't deviate away from it's predecessor, like the car chases, the same chick (Julia Stiles), and the overly used CIA theme. Ultimately I enjoyed the film. Matt Damon is one short tough dude. And the Sewell & Marbury thing, it came out in the film, so I figured out that some movie buff will google it and find this shiz.
**UPDATE
oh my god!
the sewell & marbury thing just got bigger
at least 2 blogger used my placebo web page picture thingy in their blogger (here and here)
this is like awesome!
even Jason Bourne himself commented on my page
When will you kill me Jason?
I hope that you are not as short as Matt Damon
***UPDATE
Now my blog is mentioned in wikipedia. Awesome!

Labels:

posted at 8:53 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation