Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Sunday, October 07, 2007
analyse

It is safe to say that my life right now is way not under control. Deep down I feel like I'm free falling into pit less ravine. Well nothing new there. But this time I feel like I need to get 'sober'. Well let me analyze myself first...


Ok, done.


This is how I put it.


Basically I think I need discipline. And I'm the worst self-discipline person I know. I need to be disciplined by some other force, like other person enforcing discipline to my self, and I think I'm starting to talk in circle, and I need to stop.


When I was young, I have my mom. She is a wonderful person, the most powerful force in my life. She once referred that I am her favorite child, although I think that it's not fair to my other siblings. As a young boy, I was afraid of her coz hell halt no fury like a scorn woman, whatever it mean. I always push myself to be the Best for her coz at that stage there's no other way other than that. I am the first child, so I've been through pretty much all with my parents. And I love my dad too although we stop talking pretty much since I'm reaching my teen age. I actually didn't mind coz I guess it's the way we roil in my family, where all the guys show tough love to their family. The man in my family pretty much a silent brooding kinda people, where we only monosyllables Q&A to each other. And my father is one fierce person. You are worthless if he's mad at you. It's safe to say that my parents is my discipline enforcer.


Then I was enrolled into a boarding school where discipline is the shit. Everything is time coded. I need to wake up, eat, study, play and shit at a certain time. It's fine by me coz there's no other way, and I'm not so much of a rebel.


After finishing the secondary school with flying colours nonetheless, I enrolled into a university where I met my new found freedom. There's no time constraint, and I can do anything as I please.


This is where I lost it. I was like a lose cannon. I tried everything I want, experimenting on life and what it has to offer.


I lost my interest to write, so I think I better stop here.

Labels: ,

posted at 2:41 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation