Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Bersih??

I just heard that today a peaceful picket will be held at Dataran. The Perhimpunan Bersih is a movement that demands fair election or some shit which I don't care. Do I think that our polling system is polluted? Yes. However the other parties has no credibility to rule the country. They are just over hyped gibbering professional with their own hidden agenda. And I do think Anwar Ibrahim has his own agenda. He is one slithering motherfucker. And from what I read from the uncredible blogs, most of this Bersih shit came out in paranoia that Pak Lah will elect his son in law, Khairy Jamaludin to be his successor, which stepped on many toes, Barisan and opposition alike. Old people are just crazy. In my eye, Khairy is uninspiring and should I say pointless and bullshit? I mean seriously, Khairy as PM? Come on, guys! I, however still has faith in Barisan Nasional. They are the shiz.

Disclaimer: I am so not into this politic scene. Watching pot bellies and sagging tities is so not cool. I think politicians should be banned from TV coz they spoiled the idea of 'perfect people' in TV. Unless they are gorgeous. But then, most goegeous people are stupid.

Labels:

posted at 4:22 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation