Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Drop-up line
You know, there's always a chick that always follows you, and splash a creepy grin at you, and stalks you like a you're David Beckham or sumthin'...

Well I got the antidote of pick-up lines...

1. It must have hurt... when you dragged yourself up from Hell.

2. Is it hot in here, or do you have some kind of glandular condition that causes you to sweat a lot?

3. Was your daddy a baker? Because you're kind of obese.

4. (Throw water at them.) You should get out of those wet clothes. You know, eventually.

5. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd eliminate U.

6. What's someone like you doing in a nice place like this?

7. Excuse me, do you have any raisins? How about a date? Oh, sorry, I meant the fruit.

8. Do you wash your pants in Windex? Because it looks as though there is something seriously wrong with your pants.

9. Is that a peanut in your pocket, or is that just the biggest erection you've ever experienced?

10.Are your parents retarded, because you look like you have Down Syndrome

11.Can I have a quarter? So I can call greenpeace and tell them I've found a stranded whale

12.Is your father a meat burglar? 'Cause it looks like you should be hanging from a hook in a freezer

Labels:

posted at 9:16 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation