Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Sunday, December 09, 2007
Life with bitches and hot chick in the eye of one cranky broseph
Its been like forever since I write anything about me in this blog. It just I felt like someone I know may read this blog and know what I'm up to and I hate that. Well fuck that, I think that I need to be more forthcoming, honest, and scheming less lies.

Last Thursday, I went to Seremban with Lan to register a fixed line for the office. Before this, he was sort of the mediator between my office and the HQ in KL. He also help us so much in term of seeting up the office and such. But lately I guess he felt unapreciated by the girls in my office. (Background: My office consists of me, and the girls, Lina, Ila and Nisya, and recently a new male part timer, Usop). I felt really bad for him. He said that he wont deal directly with the girls, but only through me. Well, I ain't blame him. Sometimes, I felt the girls 'tude stinks too. I hate them so much, I just stop socializing with them since 2 weeks ago. I only talk to them if only I needed to, usually work related, and orders. I don't even smile to them. I heard that they called me unfriendly and what not, and guess what, fuck you bitches.

We came back around 5 and I went straight to Komuter Station, coz I needed to report to my boss in KL. It was murder boarding the train. I never knew there are that many people use the commuter. It was literally shoulder to shoulder, I felt like I'm in a backward country like in India or something.

When I arrived at the place, I was greeted by old faces. I was kinda taken aback coz people really remembered this face. It made me warm and fuzzy inside. Then I loitered around old friends' place, tallking updates and shits.

Come Friday, I went to the office but my boss was away on holiday. I guess that's why I couldn't reach him on the phone. Well, that means I have to wait till Monday, which means I have to stay here longger, which equals sweetness!

Other than meeting with the boss, other reason I have to be in KL was that my former employee asked me to train her girls for the coming hockey tournament. So that evening, I went to the field, and when I reached there, I got the message from the girls that they decided to be spoilt and cancel the training, and rescheduled it on Sunday. As I was already at the field, I proceed with playing a lil' bit. Bear in mind that I haven't play any hockey for the last 6 months. Thankfully, I still have not losing my touch. After a while, some girls asked me to train them, and since I had nothing constructive to do, and one of the chick was really REALLY hot, I whole heartedly agreed. We played until 7pm, and I was informed that later that night, there will be a friendly match.

After 8.30pm or something, I returned to the field and reunited with old friends. At first, I was the umpire, and I played on the second half. I played suck-ly mostly because I was out of breath thanks to no training and 6 month worth of nicotine in my system. On the third half, Zen, the team goalkeeper was injured, and since no one could/know goalkeeping, I was the sole candidate. After preping with his newly purchased goalkeeping gear, I pranced to the goal mouth and tried my best to stop any goal attemps. Needless to say, I sucked.

Today, my body ached all over. Being old sucks!! Anyway, got a new haircut today. Cost me $20 and the result was shitty, but its all worth it coz the hairstylist is one hot chick. Her breast was on my eye level, and I was one happy dude.

Tomorrow I planned to go to Limje's wedding where Najib Y and Maddoy will fecth me at Sg. Besi. In case I forget to mention it tomorrow, Selamat Pengantin Baru, Limje.

RZ, out!
4.53am

Labels:

posted at 4:09 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation