Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
FAVOURITE BUMPER STICKERS
"Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies"

"Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot"

"He who laughs last thinks slowest"

"Give me ambiguity or give me something else"

"Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now"

"I won't rise to the occasion, but I'll slide over to it"

"Where there's a will, I want to be in it"

"We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse"

"Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs"

"Out of my mind ... back in five minutes"

"Look busy – God's coming"

"It's lonely at the top, but you eat better"

"Eschew obfuscation"

"Circular Definition: see Definition, Circular"

"Don't bother me. I'm living happily ever after"

"I started out with nothing and still have most of it left"

"I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me"

"It's not hard to meet expenses; they're everywhere"

"Jury: twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer"

"Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't"

"She's always late. Her ancestors arrived on the Juneflower"

"Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool"

"On the other hand, you have different fingers"

"Laugh alone and people cross the street the avoid you"

"I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather ... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car"

"Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself"

"Why be difficult, when with a bit of effort, you can be impossible?"

"All I want is less to do, more time to do it, and higher pay for not getting it done"

"My karma ran over your dogma"

"Adults are just kids who owe money"

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night"

"I’m out of bed and dressed. What more do you want?"

Labels:

posted at 1:31 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation