Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Monday, January 28, 2008
Love and other disaster
I've been trying all morning to access the online banking in Bank Islam website, but not to avail. The site decide to be all shitty and sucky this morning (or in the any other morning as a matter of fact). So while doing nothing at my desk, I decided to watch a Brit movie "Love and other Disaster" starring one of my fave actress, Brittany Murphy. Truth to be told, I was quite surprised by it. At first I thought this will be a boring ride, but I was wrong. The film is witty, deadly funny and romantic at the same time. Brittany Murphy is awesome as always. I love her!

The movie has ended, and still I can't access the website. Dear Bank Islam, please die.

Labels:

posted at 12:45 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation