Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Monday, February 04, 2008
Good Will Hunting

I usually stick to action movies, the one with enough gore and killing that seems to agree with adrenalin and testosterone in my blood. But sometimes, I like to watch films with 'substance'. The one that make me thinking and realize how suck I am in life. One of these movies is Good Will Hunting.

Roughly, its about this brilliant but badass Boston kid, Will Hunting who posses photographic memories and his discoveries of the importance of life. It was written by Ben Aflfeck and Matt Damon, who also stars in it along side with Robin William, Minnie Driver, Cole Hauser, Casey Affleck and other actors that I can't remember. The acting is top notch, not to mention a brilliant storyline. Robin William is awesome in this movie, and seems to depart from his usual slapstick or crazy fare. His manage to project a battered man who lost the love of his live successfully with smiles that seems bordering tears. Minnie Driver may have the ugliest laugh but her laugh is the most heartfull and sincere. Ben is Matt wingman in the movie (and real life I suppose) who posses unmistakably charisma and charm. Hauser manage to steal some limelight with his silent gestures, which I thought a contrast physically and characteristically from the other actors. Casey is the usual annoying character that make the 'gang' more realistic. And Matt Damon manage to exude the battered soul who pushes everyone and everything around him because he was afraid of rejection he seems to get in his life.

I think I watched the movie before way back before I went to college. Eversince I tried to get a copy of the movie but not to avail. The movie inspired me to be brilliant and at the same time be humble about it. This is easily my favorite movie of all time, along with Fight Club.

You don't know how bad I wish I was Will Hunting...

Labels: , ,

posted at 1:05 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Saturday, February 09, 2008 7:05:00 PM, Blogger Wira Budiman said…

    Good Will Hunting has been one of my favourites too.. It's funny how i can't remember the whole story anymore, but i can still remember that I was very touched by this movie.. I'm nyanyuk dah kot..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation