Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Monday, March 10, 2008
Left is the new right
OK although I hate to do this but I am unsettled unless I put this out there. Malaysian general election 2008 results just out and opposition party won 5 states. 5 STATES! Selangor, Kedah, Penang, Perak and Kelantan switched side to the opposition's so called Peoples' Coalition.

I feet nervous for this major change. Will the country turn out better or worse? I certainly hope for the best, but my gut says differently. I can picture massive demonstrations and bad stuff coming, coz I'm a pessimist. Only time will tell. But whatever...

This is definitely the OHSHIT moment.

Good luck coz I'm moving to Japan. *nervous chuckles*

Labels:

posted at 2:01 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At Monday, March 10, 2008 4:21:00 PM, Blogger Kit Yan said…

    We'll have to wait and see. Hope the different agendas of the various opposition parties can be worked out smoothly.

    But as long as I'm concerned it was an expected result. The power of the Net caused it. Most of the states that fell were urban states with the highest degree of internet penetration. N by giving the opposition little say in mainstream media meant most of us got the news online to the opposition's benefit. BN has yet to learn bout new media and their overconfidence in old methods was their downfall.

     
  • At Monday, March 10, 2008 5:02:00 PM, Blogger Roronoa Zoro said…

    yeah i agree with you. i guess bn still relied on old tricks, and this is definitely a slap on the face for them.

    malaysian obviously experimenting with new horizons, exploring new choices and defiantly taking a risk. hope everything turned out great.

     
  • At Monday, March 10, 2008 11:40:00 PM, Blogger iN@ said…

    move to Japan? wahh..
    syokknya..=0

     
  • At Tuesday, March 11, 2008 12:06:00 AM, Blogger testing123 said…

    Being a 16 y.o dumbass (THATS ME), I dont really follow Malaysia political issues especially when it comes to voting. I dont really give a "put".

    But after hearing dat BN loses to oppositon by 5 negeri (am i right?). I had a shock of my life. This will obviouly (GUARANTEED!!) lead Malaysia to a worst future. Thus, other countries will pijak Malaysia.

    U know why?? u see, I HATE POLITICIAN!! Masa pilihan raya, they do EVRYTHING to make sure THEY WIN.. After that, Nothing.

    Japan is an awesome country to stay.. Happy too hear u r moving there

    PEACE

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation