Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Tagged by Ikmal

001. Name: Britney Jean Spears
002. Nickname: Britney, Brit, BS, Titty, The Crazy Fat Chick
003. Married: Divorced
004. Male or female: Not a girl, not yet a woman
005. High school: Musical
008. College: No, thank you
010. Short or long hair: Bald, with fake hair
015. Are you a healthy freak: yeah right
016. Height: tall-ish
017. Do you have a crush on someone: once I crushed my merc to this one cheap paparazi car. Oops I did it again!
018. Do you like yourself: I think I'm cute.
019. Piercings: ears, nose, navel, vajayjay
021. Righty or lefty: i cant write fo shit

First..
022. Surgery: boobs implants
023. Piercing: nipple
024. Person you see in the morning: my dad, to unchain me.
025. Award: best bobbies by nickelodeon
026. Sport you join: any sports that requites splits
027. Pet: goldfish that I accidentally flushed
028. Vacation: Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere
029. Concert: mine
030. Crush: Madonna

Currently..
049. Eat: a penis, I can't remember his name tho
050 Drink: starbucks, Gimme Moar!
052. I'm about to: fuck another random guy
058. Want kids: heck I got two
059. Want to get married: to somebody shady and total random guy less hotter than me
060. Careers in mind: acting. I'm going for the Oscars y'all
068. Lips or eyes: I did my lips last year, so I'm going to get my eyes done. My eyes looks like a sad puppy.
069. Hugs or kisses: Both and a lil' sumting sumting if you know what I mean
070. Shorter or taller: whatever, I'm promiscuous y'all
072. Romantic or spontaneous: spontaneous combustions is the mo I like it
074. Sensitive or loud: Awww... I like sensitive guys
075. Trouble maker or hesitant: I'm wild y'all
078. Kissed a stranger: I've done more than that
079. Drank bubbles: You name it, I've drink it
080. Lost glasses/contacts: Countless
081. Ran away from home: Which home? I got 5 of them.
082. Liked someone younger: I like my babies
083. Liked someone older: old people's like ewww...
084. Broken someone's heart: Yeah, Justin Pussy Timberlake... Cry me a river!
085. Been arrested: when I acted crazy
087. Cried when someone died: I cried when Lassie died

Do you believe in..
089. Yourself: I am my own worst BFF
090. Miracles: Yeah, Like when people still buy my albums when they're awesomely shitty.
092. Heaven: I suppose so
093. Santa Claus: One time this santa came into my room and molested me.
095. Magics: no comment
096. Angels: duh, I am an angel.

Answer Truthfully..
097. Is there one person you want to be right now: yeah, Donald Trump
099. Do you believe in God: OMG!!!

100.Tag 5 people:
a. Paris Hilton (Please answer truthfully, I know how slut you are)
b. Justin Timberlake (I know you like cocks)

c. K-Fed (You are a douchebag, but your still my babbydaddy)

d. Christina Aguilera (You are my favorite nemesis)
e. Brad Pitt (Call me)


Labels: ,

posted at 6:16 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation