Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Monday, April 21, 2008
Cyber Republic

I've been writing for several years now (by several I mean 2). I, by no means a great writer. I write what intrigue me, but mostly I write about what bothers me. As I am not a talker, so I whine in the cyberspace.

Recently (and by recent I mean just minutes ago), I signed in to nuffnang, a community site for bloggers. I've actually signed in other community sites like bloglah, but I don't really care about it and I actually forgot the username and password to access it. I just love signing into stuffs.

As much as I wanted people to read about my stuff, sometimes I felt unease. Mainly because I'm uncomfortable when people know so much about me. It just me. When I'm having a chat with strangers, I usually give false facts about me. I even use hundreds of pseudo names that sometimes I can't keep track of. Bottom line is, I hate people knowing so much about me. You see, I'm like Hollywood celebrities, minus the giant sunglasses but with extra ego.

And when you know people read about your inner thinking, you will try to outdo yourself in every posting, where the material usually turned out to be highly exaggerated or a complete utter lie. While there's nothing wrong with lying, stretching your brain muscle to squeeze out new fresh ideas may bring a long term geek illness because you spent so much time in front of your computer. You know you are a geek when you have more strangers you called online friends than real friends or sex partners.

I love to write like Carrie Bradshaw, but the problem is my life is extra mundane. If only I have 3 other buddies that have 'healthy' night life and talk about it over roti canai and nescafe ais...

Labels:

posted at 12:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation