Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Serendipity

I woke up at 1.30am and out of the blue the first thing that came out in my head was I ran over by a car. It was creepy, but it felt so real. I was riding home from work, got a little careless, trying to make a left turn, then out of a sudden a car swept me from behind I was sent flying like a worthless chicken. As I laid on the curb with my body twisted and broken, all I could think was... nothingness. It was bone chilling. God!

Maybe its a reminder to me that death is imminent. That no matter how much plan I had for the future, when my time is up, it'll just end. I mean, I could never been ready to die. But I pray, that when I die, I can make peace with my fate and move on. Even if I die horribly, I beg from His Mercifulness to die in serenity and that no one will suffer upon my death.

I hope people will keep remembering me, and how awesome I was. Haha, kidding!

"No one is really dead until nobody remembered him."

Labels:

posted at 2:12 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation