Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
This is why I'm wise
Just random thoughts I manage to write down when I'm doing the no.2...

Some people think men who cry during a romantic movie are weak. I just think they're good actors.

How do I know Batman is filthy rich? You can't spell Batman without ATM.

Some people are like Slinkies, not much use but fun to push down a flight of stairs.

Don't drink and drive, unless you're a really good multi-tasker.

Homeless people are like squirrels. They're fun to watch from a distance, but the closer you get, the more you just want to throw rocks at them.

When people tell me that cigarettes contain ammonia, which is also found in dog sh*t, it doesn't make me want to smoke any less. It just makes me think a little more highly of dog sh*t.

Great Email Address
Weekend@scarletbrohansons.com

Call me crazy, but when I hear my dog barking, I know there's a ghost in the room... because my dog died two years ago.

Expiration dates are the original spoiler alerts.

Great minds think alike, but the greatest minds just steal their ideas and get rich.

KLCC Versace Service Motto
"The customer is always white, and arabs"

If a girl makes you wear a condom, you probably didn't need it, and if she doesn't make you wear one you probably should have worn two. Life is full of irony. And sex disease.

My kind of joke:
Q: What's long, hard and filled with semen?
A: A submarine filled with cum.

Benjamin Franklin After Getting Dumped
In this world nothing is certain but death, taxes, and women are bitches.

Beauty is in the I am so goddamn good looking

Is the fact that we don't see people from the future suddenly appearing all over an indication that time machines will never be invented, or that we just live in a very boring time?

I would KILL to live in a jail cell for 18 to 25 years.

The doctor said my grandpa had the lungs of a 9-year-old... who'd been smoking for 70 years.

Every guitar is an air guitar when you're deaf.

A lot of people make a big deal about the fact that 1/2 of marriages end in divorce. But I grimace more at the fact that the other half end in death.

Dial-up is a lot like giving birth. It's painful, slow, and you'll probably scream and bleed at some point, but at least at the end you're rewarded with a naked person.

I missed Majalah 3 again this week. That's 10 years in a row

Today, as I watched TV with my father, I realized that the History Channel is just really boring reality TV.

Labels: ,

posted at 3:45 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At Saturday, May 10, 2008 3:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    whut?? u too??
    i thot i'm the only one who gets to become a genius while doing the no 2.. but err.. i'm selling my ideas to ppl who'd actually pay for them.. haha.. as if..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation