Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Monday, May 26, 2008
Converse Connectivity Campaign

How fierce is this shit? Its simple yet describes 'continuity' clearly. Yesterday as I was window shopping, a mag caught my eyes and the cover is this picture. Turned out it is the malaysian skate mag, 'the skateboarding revolution'. I don't skate anymore as I think I will never be good at it, but I brought it nonetheless. Then I google'd for the pic and found this picture. (more after link...)

(from left to right) Hunter S. Thompson, Dwyane Wade, Sid Vicious, M.I.A., James Dean, Karen O, Common, Joan Jett and Billie Joe Armstrong


Ain't James Dean's forever cool? Every boy wants to be him, and every girl wants to fuck him.

Rolling out around the world from February 2008, 'Connectivity' is a striking artistic showcase of true originals who define the essence of the Converse brand since 1908. The advertising visually 'connects' past and present Converse icons brought together by their optimistic rebellion and homage to the Chuck Taylor All Star shoe...

Additional regional icons include Ian Curtis (UK), Jefferson Hack (UK), Carlos Diez Diez (Spain), Jane Birkin (France), Nina Hagen (Germany), Kim, Jung Man (Korea), Cui Jian (China), Darren Cordeux (Australia), Jose Fernando Emilio (Mexico) and Sandro (Argentina) and Sharifah Aini (Malaysia).... just kidding!

I'm gettin' a new converse!

Labels:

posted at 10:38 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation