Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Phi Nguyen is awesome!! Cam on Phistyles!

(16/5)
I flipped out when I discovered that one of the Jabbawockeez replied my youtube message. A few days earlier, I came to know Phi Nguyen's youtube account through Jabbawockeez fan forum in Facebook. So I give it a look, and drop him a shoutout. I never expected him to reply, coz I understand that there must be hundreds of adoring groupies wanting to get a piece of him. So when he replied, I was like floored. Anyway, this is his message: (after the link...)


HAHA! thanks yoo! I'll try my best! I really don't post myself up.. Other people do it.. But If I do, I'll be sure to let ya know! I'm sure people will post more clips of me in the near future! Much love and god bless!

Phi
Jabbawockeez Crew


"A fragment of my imagination"

Labels:

posted at 1:00 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation