Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
retRIBUTion

Whazzup? It's me time so if you are not into other people's stuff, then gladly skip this post, coz actually I write for myself. So if I got kidnap by a secret Illuminati or sect or some other shizzle that make me amnesiac or something, at least I can recollect some memories of how loser and perverted I was, and continue to touch people's life with my douchebaggeriness.

Anywho, I just finished my monthly meeting, which was held at 10 pm. I know right, 10 pm, so late and it felt like a weird AA meeting or something. I thought this will be a casual meeting, you know where people wear casual apparel and talk laid back casual stuff, but how wrong was I. It was so much drama, and shoutings, and drama. Everybody's like gone apeshit. I was being all passive about it coz I hate drama, coz once you got me into drama, bitch I'll give you drama. Haha. Ok after the climatic shouting, everybody kinda chilled out a lil bit, and then disperse and proceed to do our tasks and shit. I was kinda tired and lumpy (?) coz I slept from 6 to 8pm and woke up to get papers done for the meeting, so obviously I still need my precious rest.

The world is like really fucked up right now. Not only humans killing humans, apparently the mother nature is trying to kill us too. I kinda feel it's some sorta retribution from earth but who know right? First there was this Nargis Cyclone that swept hundreds of thousands of Burmese into the delta of Irrawaddy river, then there's a major tornado in America, and yesterday there was a major earthquake in Sichuan, China. Its like mother nature tries to outdo cancer as the number one human killer or something. I guess the war torn Arab and African world must be really jealous coz the world's spotlight is not on them anymore. Make peace and compromise already you greedy crazy people!

I wish we all can be friends and bake cookies with laughters and sunshine........ NOT!

Labels: ,

posted at 1:55 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation