Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Monday, June 16, 2008
The Four Fantastic Dragon Hulk Ballz.

I'm not sure why they even bothered to make Hulk happen. After the last so-so effort, I'm sure most people definitely turned off for another comic hero movie. Judging from the trailer, it looks like Iron Man and Ang Lee's Hulk rolled into one. I mean, Hulk has a face off with another hulk (Abomination), and Norton's Hulk looks exactly the same as Bana's Hulk but with better bouncy emo-ish bang.

And why in the world did they cast Edward Norton of all people? Although he's superb in American History X and Fight Club (and that's about it), I don't think he can bring this superhero thing. Eric Bana is still the best hulk. I heard they give a 'Batman Begins' treatment to the movie - trying to humanize the character, bla bla bla... It's great and all, but I like my superhero movies that doesn't try so hard to be an Academy winner. I like the earlier version of Batman, where colorful cartoon-ish character roaming the streets. And I think that's the reason why the first Fantastic Four movie a success. The just be what they are, a comic book movie.

On the other news, fans are buzzing that a dragon ball movie will be released and the actor is surprisingly a white boy that looks like Elijah Wood with big hair (not Hobbit big, literal dragon ball big). I get this hunch feeling that the movie going to be suck. Way to ruin a classic. At least I just hope that the movie doesn't drag too much like the cartoon series, and my fave character, Majin Bu will be in the film.Kame Hame HAAAAAAAA!!

Labels:

posted at 10:08 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation