Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
G.I Joe the movie

Yesss!!! the G.I Joes are back! In motion picture!
These guys sparked my interest in macho military thingy when I was a lil boy. After Voltron, and the occasional Jem, G.I Joe was my fave cartoon (or animation as kid these days call it).
Channing Tatum stars as Duke, although he's not blonde. The movie also starred Sienna Miller as the Baroness and my favorite Victoria Secret angel, Karolina Kurkova as the Cover Girl. Bet she wont talk much. Her miles long legs will do all the talking. The Cobra Commander will be played by often loser stereotyped Joseph Gordon-Levitt, which is quite peculiar, but it doesn't matter coz Cobra Commander will have to wear a mini black burqa all the time.

for more picture click the link you must...


stormshadow and the baroness

stormshadow

snake eyes

scarlett

ripcord

hawk

destro

cover girl

the baroness


Labels:

posted at 12:37 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation