Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Thursday, June 19, 2008
update & Rachel Bilson sideboob picture.
I'm here to explore the posibillities of writing when I am sleepy. I jut got back from a breifing which ended in 11.30 pm. Yes, i know... hardcore! Anyway, just befor that I was like super busy and attenpted to cool my shit, trying to appear poise and cool and shit. There's was like so much to do with so little time, and everything that happened around me annoyed me to the max which is... whatever i forgot my point. Anyway before that, I was like so stress. I think I was going to die from stessness. And before that, I have everything placed and planned but as things always went here, everything went haywire from the get go. And who am I to fight the fate? I just went with the flow and shit. God I'm so sleepy, but I need to smoke one last cig. Anyway before that, this morning I woke up really late, coz I slept really early the day before yesterday, so i woke up in the mid night and cant sleep just before 7. I set the alarm to 7 am but I placed it too far from my bed, so when the alarm went off I was like, urgh wtf? I easily ignored the alarm and went to sleep until 9 am eventhough the alarm went off every 10 minutes. And when I reached my work place, I was like totally lying to the face of my boss, which surprisingly easier than before. Ok i really need to get some sleep. And there are pictures of Rachel Bilson after the jump. Who knew the annoying upper class bitch bff kinda girl would turned up so hot, so hot she's ready to be fucked silly. I'm fighting my super sleepiness. Gtg, i need to smoke first. Ciao!





i know rite...

Labels: ,

posted at 12:49 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation