Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Coffee Talks

It's the mid month and money has gone low. Inevitably I have to cut the shopping. It's funny when everything run out when you have no/lil money. My shampoo is almost empty (you know how much I love to shampoo), my cigarette's out, so I smoke the one I confiscated from my students. I know it's a douche thing to do, but what the hell, like, I don't care.

I woke up around 5pm and made some quaker-oat. I made half a bowl and then a cup of super sweet coffee, my fave. I didn't finish the quaker oats tho. I never finish them. It tastes great in the first 5 spoons, but then it started to feel like you are eating baby shits.

Sometimes I love to hang out at those pretentious Starbucks/Coffee Bean/San Francisco cafes, watching people walking by hating us. Yeah keep walking teh tarik people. Anyways, I have no clue on what to order... mochachino? Frappuchino? Small, grande, venti? ice blended? Whatever... I mean I have no favorite. I'll drink anything. Luckily they have those picture thingy, so I just pointed to whatever that looks refreshing and foamy and creamy, and then they will ask questions, and I'll just answer them with random answers. One thing I noticed is that them baristas are getting better. I mean they are more polite then baristas from like 5 years ago. They used to be indifference sour faced bitches, who look down on you. I guess they were fired and now working as hookers or whatever. I came across this tumblr written by a barista at a starbuck coffee somewhere. It's an interesting read. You can visit her here (http://147xxxx.tumblr.com/).

I have nothing to do. I'll think about something.


Labels:

posted at 10:31 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation