Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Sunday, July 06, 2008
Natasha Poly

I am a big fan of victoria's secret (models). Since I couldn't get my dirty hands onto VS catalogue, I settled on just watching their fashion shows. I have 3 of their recent fashion shows that I watch over and over, and over again.

Today as I did my revision, and during VS fashion show 2005, there's this one girl that actually melts my heart. She has a strong jaw, cute dimples and an innocent face. I fell in love instantly. So I did some cyber stalking and found out that her name is Natasha Poly, a russian chick. She's 23 and is the face for Gucci fashion house.

I fell in love with a supermodel. Great.


Labels:

posted at 1:26 AM  
8 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation