Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Monday, July 07, 2008
The Pursuit of Happiness

Today I receive yet again a text message from a girl that I'm pretty sure she's into me. Now I don't mean to sound cocky or perasan but she have been pursuing me since college and I've given the signal that I'm not interested all these years, and yet she never give up. I don't want to be cruel and drop the bomb to her, but every time she messaged me, I felt sorry for her.

I somehow still befriends with most of my exes, even though I think it's an awkward thing to do. And funnily enough the usual question asked when we are talking is that do I have a new girl. Firstly, it's none of your business. Secondly, I don't kiss and tell. If I say yes, then they'll get all offensive and everything but if I say no, they'll somehow hinting if we could go back together. I fully know that I am not a good boyfriend (I hate talking, I don't hold hands, etc), but why they keep hinting to go back together is beyond me. Am I not a jerk enough?

Then there are girls that I can't return their feelings back. I'm just not into them. Period. I'm far from a perfect guy, but I think it's everyone's right to find a perfect love, right? I know perfection is a tall order, but why settled for less when you can have more?

I think I'm a lil bit strange from the other guys. If there's a pack of girls, instead of pursuing the obvious 'look-at-me!' pack leader, I'll go to the quietest and most low profile of all. I think they have the biggest surprise in them and mostly they turned out to be really interesting and easy going. A wall flower maybe a lil bit dull, but it lasts longer than the superficial overpriced roses that need a constant care but will absolutely die in a week.

So there goes my stand on finding a partner. Hate on me, but you know it's the right thing to do. I'm just keeping it real y'all.


Labels: ,

posted at 2:52 AM  
10 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation