Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Sibling Rivalry
funny in a gross kinda way
*you have been warned*




Right: Hey Lefty, how's it hanging?

Lefty: Lower than you, Jingle Balls! Haha!

Right: Man, that was even funnier the first 328,000 times.

Lefty: Whatevs, you're just jealous.

Right: Of what?

Lefty: Of the fact that the GF paid a lil' more attention to me last night than to you, but can you blame her?

Right: What are you talking about?

Lefty: I totally received some extra cuppage.... it was sweet.

Right: She was not cupping you; she was focusing on the big guy.

Member: You guys talking about me?

Lefty: Leave yourself out of this, Hank! You really can't stand that the chicks dig me, can you?

Righty: We're testicles, Lefty. We sweat profusely, we're hairy, and we occasionally stick to the side of the thighs. I'm pretty sure we're the last thing chicks want to "dig."

Lefty: Whatevs, man. The chicks totally want the Leftman. Last week the ole' GF was treating me like I was an everlasting gobstopper. You totally missed it.

Righty: I find that hard to believe since we're sharing the same scrotum!

Lefty: Stop being such a baby, little bro.

Righty: For the last time, I am NOT your "little bro!" We are the exact same age, you moron.

Lefty: I descended a full two days before you, my friend. And what a wonderful two days they were! Free room and board all to myself!

Righty: Well it's no picnic for me, either. Your lump keeps jabbing my side.

Lefty: What lump?

Righty: That lump that you got over there.

Lefty: Wait, what? OMG are fricking serious?! A lump! Alump! I can't have a lump!!! The Leftman is in his prime!!!! I can't be taken out of the game now!!! OMG what the hell am I going to do!

Righty: Ha! Got ya, bitch!

Lefty: You are such an asshole.

Asshole: Hey, you guys talking about me?

Lefty: F*ck off, Gary.

via collegehumor


Labels: ,

posted at 3:06 PM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation