Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
smell as good


this is a secret, but because i decided to post it in this blog, i guess it's relegated into half a secret.

i have many pseudo names, and each name will determine what character i will have to the person who call me the said name or whatever i'm losing my point.... anyway, this is some personality i think i have when somebody called me a certain name

K********(my real name)- basically a formal name which i have a lovehate relationships to. usually i will be the politest (but cold) in this name, coz it's formal. duh!

K****(variation of my real name)- used by my family members and old friends and that's it. i hate it when strangers call me that name because i feel that they dont deserve to call me that. its reserved for the people i love. i am the most real with this name. just me.

D***(my first pseudo name)- power hungry, shameless, naive, quite a player

K***(the coolest pseudo name) - i am the coolest when i use this name. used by friends i picked up in my 'hey days'. a totally chill dude, not afraid to laugh or be laughed, don't really care about what others think

K**(hockey name)- as you probably already guessed, this is my 'jock' name. the name used by my team mates and new friends i gathered in my latter years of college. still a chill dude, but you dont really want to fuck with me in this name, coz i will def fuck you up.

B*- my slut name.

R***(blog name)-a total jerk, perv, sometimes sensitive but mostly ignorant, free spirited, but too free i think.

G*****(funny name)-my parents used this name when they want to refer to me in their conversation. the told me that i created this name when i was a baby. each of my siblings has their own funny name.

M*****F*****(personal name)- a name i use when i talk to myself.

K****(decoy name)-random name i give to strangers i dont wish to have a relationship with.

A****J*****(chat name)-when i need to be anonymous in the cyber space.



Labels:

posted at 12:25 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Wednesday, July 02, 2008 4:56:00 AM, Blogger green man said…

    you'd be surprised to get to know the real hati batu yet alone meet my other personalities! haha

    this is the internet and it's the only place where i can be anyone i like and speak my mind out!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation