Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Wicker Park

When I watched Troy, I didn't get the fuss about Diane Kruger being 'the face that launched 1000 ships'. I thought she looked way matured for that small-dicked Orlando Bloom. However, after being insisted by my friend HB, I watched Wicker Park which totally change my view on Diane Kruger. My God she's smoking hot!

Wicker Park is actually a relatively old movie, released around 2004. I never really wanted to watch the film just because it starred Josh 'Slimeface' Harnett. I hate Josh Harnett as how girls hate Paris Hilton. It comes natural.

Anyway I was pleasantly surprised by the movie. It is a gripping story with plots intertwined and weaved every so beautifully. Its about this Matt guy who is trying to trace his former flame, Lisa which mysteriously disapears like 2 years ago. There's a new plot in every act which make this film 'utterly' unpredictable.

All in all, as a professional movie reviewer, I'll rate this movie B+.

Fun facts: the movie is a remake of a french film, L' Appartement and the restaurant which Lisa made a phone call is called 'Belluci', as a homage to the original film which stars you guess it, Monica 'overtits' Belluci.


Labels:

posted at 6:17 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation