Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Update

Like always I have done anything interesting these days. Just being alive. Yesterday went to KL, and have a haircut. I went to the salon that I went a couple months ago, and she recognizes me. We chat a lil bit and she asked a very cute hairdresser to attend me. She told me to seat next to the TV set and handed me the remote control. It was awesome. Then my mom called me if I'm going home this weekend to celebrate the first fasting day. And I was like, no. The noise from the hairblower and stuff made me barely even hear what she say. I made a small talk with the hairdresser... apparently she's new here. Her hand's gentle and my 5 hour stay there seems like a sec. Then I went to KLCC to get the Watchmen graphic novel and there was a lot of people there. It's 30th of August, so people are getting ready for the national day countdown. I went straight to kinokuniya and fortunately grabbed the very last of the watchmen copy. Since I am alone, I was in no mood for party, so I headed back to KL Sentral and grab a dinner there. Went back to my place via commuter and there was hella lot of people there. In the train, it was even worse. There was literally no space between us. My dick was on some chick's ass, and this one guys was pushing his dick onto my hip, and my left hand was in someones ass crack, and somebody's poking me from behind. I was violated in so many ways. Anyhow, I reached home around 12.30am read a couple of pages and went straight to sleep.

Tomorrow is the starting of Ramadhan and I'm like urgh! But whatever. I'll fast alright. I've been fasting every single day in Ramadhan since I was 12, well except for a day a couple years back, because just want to eat. Not because I was really hungry or anything.

SO anyway... happy ramadhan.


Labels:

posted at 8:22 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation