Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Tagged

So I was tagged by Ikmal...

Rules of the tag:-
1.Link to your tagger and post these rules in your blog.
2.Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3.Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4.Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 FACTS!

1. I am actually 150 years old. It just I never aged. That's why I'm so wise like OMG!
2. I was born in a planet called Krypton. Sounds familiar? That's because I'm Kal El/Clark Kent/Superman cousin. We were actually sent to earth by a twin pod, but Kal El was a total bitch, crying all day long and whatevs. So I ditched him.
3. People in Krypton is not only strong and can fly and shit, bet we are also beautiful beings, like superficially. Our slaves look like Naomi Campbell, of course without the tantrums and ability to throw handphones at other people.
4. Girls in Krypton shit daisies, and I understand only beautiful girls in earth shit daisies.
5. Once, I was a close friend of Michael Jackson. But this one time, I couldn't put up with his whining, I slapped the black off him. Bitch deserved it.
6. Obama is my hommies.
7. Paris Hilton, Natalie Portman, Megan Fox and Scarlett Johansson once had my abortions.


Labels:

posted at 10:31 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation