Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Monday, December 29, 2008
2008 lists.

So 2008 is almost over. It's been a whirlwind year (if there's such thing). These are my 2008 year end list.

I am thankful for...

1. Meeting new interesting people. Seriously, I was in my cocoon for the longest time, and since I'm a very reserved shy person (read: sombong), I usually hid myself in my wall of ignorance. So when I decided to open myself up and have fun a little bit, I was surprised by how much love coming my way.

2. Barack Obama. I love the idea of him. That anyone can lead a movement with nothing but hope. Hope is all we need.

3. Finally growing some balls to do what I always want to do. I hope 2009 will present much more opportunity.

4. Megan Fox and Daniel Craig.

5. His guidance and protection.

Ms. Yasmin Ahmad, the beautiful mind

i am thankful to allah subhaanawata'aala for this ability to love, love, love.

Jumping Jane, the wise cili padi

I am thankful for people and their ability to let things grow and see what wonders they would do in our lives.

Abby, the Cosmic Cosmonaut

I am thankful for every little things that has happened in my life, that built up the person that I've become, the people I've gotten to know throughout 2008 who reflected me in every way they can, for the mistakes that I've made and for the blessings that I've been given. Alhamdulillah. Owh, meeting you lads and lasses for a few times too, finally, and those hugs, I am sincerely grateful.

Ikmal, the awesome kid

2008 has been a great year and I hope 2009 will be a better year and will affect myself in a good way.

Azrul Izwan The KLCC boy

brother, i only have ONE item in my list this year:

1) ME. all this while it has always been about others. people around me are my priority. so much so at times, i neglect myself (needs and wants alike). so there - ME!=)

p/s: if you have your own list, please submit it in my comment box. Sharing is caring.



Labels: , , , , ,

posted at 2:37 AM  
8 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation