Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Thursday, December 04, 2008
Crush

OK I need to stop depressing myself and stop being a drama queen (eventhough I know, how FABULOUS I am). So this is something totally random happened to me today.

I love listening to music. My ears legally attached to the earbuds 24/7. Mostly I listen to the mp3s I illegally downloaded from the internet, or if I need to check out the new music, I listen to the radio. My fave radio station is Hitz.fm. I actually only listen to this radio station, as I can't stand other radio station's radio jocks (especially ERA and XFresh and Hot FM - shouting DJs are never cool) and only cool people listen to Hitz.fm. I listen to it through my walkman handphone, switching occasionally between mp3s and radio.

ANYWAY, today as I switched on the radio, the first song came out was David Archuleta's new single, Crush. I'm indifferent towards him. I don't hate him but I'm definitely not a fan either. The song is pretty chill, sort of if you want to get into cooties infested school girl's pant chill. So I listen to the glorious nasal voice of Archuleta (what kind of name is that anyways?) thinking this is not as bad as Christina Aguilera's I'm-so-good-I-need-to-scream-every-note voice. After a while, I switched back to mp3 because the commercials were getting unbearable. And after a while, I switched back to the radio, and guess the first song I heard... David Archuleta's Crush. I listened to it anyways, and like half an hour later I turned off the radio coz I need to go poo poo. Later that evening, I turned on the radio, and that goddamn song was the first song up. This happened for a couple more time, the last one was around 9 after I got back from my gym session. I thought I'm going crazy! I'm beginning to think that this is a sign for something. Am I going to be crushed to death, or somebody is having a crush for my hard developing body, or am I going to marry David Archuleta (eww..) and crushes millions of flat chested bratty teenage girls' hearts? I'm not sure.

But right now, I pretty much hate that song.

edit: Happened again this morning (5/12).


Labels:

posted at 11:19 PM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation