Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Sunday, December 28, 2008
sun/moon

I fell in love with someone. This time it's nothing sexual. Phew, at last for once, I'm not a perv.
She is nice to me, and she said that she love me. I know she does. But I do know too that she love somebody else. And I can't do shit about it coz she's not mine.
Sometimes, this relationship feels like the relationship between the sun and the moon. Some how I figured out that they are for each other, a fit pair. Like in the mortal quote of the legendary (and now creepy) Tom Cruise, "You. Complete. Me.". I see the sunlight as the love showered to the moon. However, the sun spread her light to others indiscriminately. She have to. It's her nature. Ok, whatever. I know its getting unbearably abstract and weird.
Whatever it is, I will always love her. It feels like she's the only one who gets me.




Labels: , , ,

posted at 4:07 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation