Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Friday, December 12, 2008
update: catcher in the rye

It feels like forever. I really want to write things up in here, but I just didn't feel like it. No motivation and stuff.

Anyway, here's some update.

Didn't return home for aidiladha. I just dropped a call and stuff. My cousins are expecting babies right now, which is kinda surreal for me. I'm going to be a legit uncle.

Like 2 days before aidiladha, a major landslide occured in Ampang which left 4 people dead (a malay, a chinese, an indian and an immigrant - I know right, so truly asia). Anyways, condolences to the victim's family. I rang up friends that live in Ampang and they all turned up ok. Apparently the hill slope residence is occupied by well to do families and all of them has to relocate somewhere else because the Bukit Antarabangsa area is fucked up for good. In a true Malaysian spirit, shits immediately hit the fan, and fingers were pointed at every direction. I've seen this too many time, and I don't give a damn anymore. Oh, that, and east coast area was hit by flood, but due to lack of drama involved, minimum news coverage was given.

I just finished reading J.D Salinger's Catcher In The Rye. I picked it up at Giants a fortnight ago just for fun. The weird thing is I feel like Salinger was speaking for me. Everything in the book is so me. The anger, the language, the bratty 'tude, the swagger, everything! It's kinda creepy too. I heart this book so much.

And that's it.


Labels:

posted at 9:16 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Sunday, December 14, 2008 2:42:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think it's just normal for people to be lost, have frustrations and being insecure in life. Don't we all do?

    That's until you find your own purpose of existence.

    For me I can still cope with most things thrown at me but I can't live in utter loneliness.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation