Randomination

keep it real! I'm front'n
Yasmin II
Yasmin
Ikmal Edris
Kit
war
Wira
Sabree
jumpingJane
Armand
Guo
Amad Eimang
Raj
Abby
Ted
Ina
Nadia
Caryn
Hati Batu
Izwan Azrul
Haider
Gidong
© 2008 gdjock@yahoo.com
Sunday, February 22, 2009
My Immortal

My heart is heavy. I still can't grasp the crushing reality. Last night I was numbed with the news that you are gone. At some point I refuse to believe it, hoping that it was one of sick joke people always played on me. My heart shattered into thousands of splinters, forming a lump of mass that makes me hard to swallow the ugly reality.

Silently I cried in my sleep for your honor. For your friendship that means a world to me. For taking in my sick jokes and giving it back right into my face. For understanding me and having my back when times weren't so nice to me.

Man it's really hard for me to accept this. I imagine it must be harder for the other guys. From now on there will always be an infinite void among us. The brotherhood will never be the same again. I'm sorry that I wasn't there at your funeral. I secretly hope that I was there, but I'm not sure that I'm strong enough. Man, I can't believe this.

Although I cherish your memories, I wish that you would just leave. I wish that you stop haunting me although most of the time, I secretly hope that I can feel your presence. Just come for a minute and say that you forgive me for my silly childish grudge. And tell me that you're ok and in peace with what fate has decide on you. Fucking tell me that you too cherish our friendship and the awesome time we spent together. Don't leave me hanging bro.

I promise you that I'll visit you, some other time when it's not too hard to see with tears in my eyes. Rest in peace, the most awesomest pirate in the world. Arrrr....

Labels: ,

posted at 11:21 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Every Man For Himself

“Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears.”

~ Unknown

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~ Maya Angelou

“The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.”

~ Thucydides

“Everything becomes a little bit different as soon as it is spoken out loud”

~ Hermann Hesse





Advertisement / I'msellingout
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Debt Consolidation