|OK this is what happened to me so far since the last update.
1. Watched Miss Universe - bikini and all, live from "Mehico" City, with my office mates, at the office. The finalist was so-so, which made me think they need more hot mamis from the Latin Americas. We so can do more Shakiras, or JLos, or Eva Longorias. The live audience must be consists of street hommies coz they unapologetically booed the sweet innocent looking Miss USA, Rachel Smith for being American. She's my favorite. She looks like Thandie Newton, which is super hot. Unfortunately Miss USA fell flat on her ass during the night gown competition, which reduced her chance to be Miss Universe. I hate the snobby looking Miss India - she looked like a true blue bitch. This year, all major prizes was won by Asian girls, Miss Universe to Miss Japs, Miss Photogenic to the very virginal Miss Philippines and Miss Congeniality to the probably most ugliest girl ever grace the Miss Universe stage, Miss Chink. As usual, Miss Malaysia suck.
2. My great grand mother passed away on the 1st of June. She was 83. The day after her passing, her close cousin, who was at her next bed at the hospital, passed away. I guess people can die of a heartbreak. The whole family is sad, but my grandmother was devastated. It break my heart seeing her like that.
3. My friend celebrated her birthday. To T.M may your life filled with love and happiness.
4. Paris Hilton was jailed, and then she was released, and then she was put back into jail. HOT NEW TREND THIS SUMMER: be a jail bird. 50 cents can talk shit no more.
5. There's many other thing, but I can't recall it now, and I am sleepy.
Click here to read more...